Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mom's 50th Birthday-- Yikes!! May 15, 2011

Mindy made me a yummy Apple Fritter Dessert for my birthday!






With Mothers Day and my Birthday just one week apart, we celebrated all week long. Dan and I went out to eat at 25 Main and went to the movie, Thor in 3-D. Then onother day we went up to Zion park and ate at Oscars and went for a hike along the river walk. The water is sure running fast and high. Zion is our favorite place for a quick getaway!

So I am 50 years old! Never thought that this day would come. Inspired by my niece, Jen, who did 29 new things on her 29th birthday, I am going to try and do 50 New Things in my 50th year to try and help me keep young.... I've got two done already: I hiked to the top of Angels Landing in Zion and I led the singing in Sacrament meeting for the first time. I'm open for any fun suggestions you may have except sky diving!

No comments: