Monday, June 3, 2013

Memorial Day Work Getaway

 Dan had some mailboxes to do in Midway and Heber City so he, Dawson and I left after church on Sunday. We camped in the Wasatch State park right next to the beautiful river.
 While they worked on Tuesday, I went for a nice hike up the canyon along the river.

 I sat here and enjoyed the beautiful view of the Midway valley below
 Danielle, Steve and kids came up Tuesday morning because they had spent Memorial Day weekend in Orem with Steve's family. We had lunch together and then watched Dad and Dawson work a bit. This beautiful meadow was right above where they were working. Alexa and I took photos.

 Alexa is a great photographer for a three year old.
 And she is pretty darn cute!
The trail kept going so I kept hiking until I came to this sign that said "Trail End".
We had Darrell and Eve and Breanna and Tom and Meagan up from Provo for a Memorial Day BBQ.

No comments: