Monday, November 3, 2008

Special Friends




We are grateful to have special friends in our lives. They enrich us, uplift us and help us keep life in perspective. This weekend we were able to enjoy our friend Brandy on Halloween night. She helped us carve pumpkins and hand our Halloween candy. I was grateful to have her watch a 'chick flick' with me and do things like go out to dinner with me when all the boys went to the Conference Priesthood session.


We also got to celebrate Sam's 20th birthday at the park with many friends and family. He always has a hug and kiss for us and makes us feel like we are the most special people in the world. What a wonderful spirit full of unconditional love.


I had the chance to volunteer and help teach a special dance class with Sam's mom a few years ago. I had the opportunity to make many new friends. I am also blessed to get to visit teach a special needs sister! She amazes me with her knowledge and insights. We are grateful at this Thanksgiving season for special people in our lives.

1 comment:

daniellejackson said...

I miss our special friends! You're doing a great job with your posting! I love seeing the fam!