Thursday, May 3, 2012

More Philly Fun

I was able to visit Philadelphia for the National TESOL convention. I went with a group of seven other teachers from Washington county. We got in at around 9:00 pm but it was only 7:00 pm our time so we went out to see some sites.  We ate at the oldest pub in Philadelphia, McGillin's Ale House.
 We took a late night walk to visit some famous Philadelphia landmarks, like the Liberty Bell.
On Thursday night, I was able to meet Lindsey, Carlton and baby Dillon at the church for tutoring.
We ate dinner and visited at the church.

1 comment:

opa said...

When people go to McGillis they usually try to crack the bell again. I was told they use their head and slam in it until they hear the ringing. Did you give it a try so you could hear the ringing too?
I don't your crowd would be of that cut but I just wanted to give you the chance to remember how good you guys are.

see ya David