Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lindsey Graduates from College!


i


Lindsey finished up her credits online to graduate with a degree in Leadership from Bellevue University. She really enjoyed the online classes that she took as they pertained to the Constitution and our founding fathers. She had previously majored in dance and elementary education. She has workd at the National Constitution Center while living in Philadelphia.

She received her associates from Dixie State College, then studied at Utah Valley University where she was 1st runner up to Miss UVU. She was a Pinnacle dancer for the Utah Flash NBA development team for a year. Then she served a mission in Vancouver, BC, Canada. After her mission she attended BYU. She married Carlton and he was already accepted to UPENN Dental school so she moved with him last Fall. She was just a few credits short but didn't want to pay out of state tuition in Philadelphia, so she finished up online at Bellevue.

I'm so proud of both of my daughters for not only serving missions but then pursuing their education and graduating with their Bachelors. I appreciate my parents for encouraging me to do the same; even though it took me 6 years to finally earn my Marketing Education degree from Utah State University.

No comments: