Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Released from Stake Young Women




I was released from my calling as the Little Valley Stake Young Women Secretary on Sunday. It is a bitter sweet ending to four fabulous years working with the amazing young women and their leaders of our stake. I have many fond memories of the trek, the youth conference at Brianhead, fun girls' camps on Cedar Mountain, firesides, standard's night, youth committees, SLC training meeting trips, early Sunday morning meetings, 5th year overnighters, lunch meetings, and just working with such an elite group of people. The youth are wonderful and so capable of serving. The Stake Presidency and high council have been so supportive. It has been a fabulous ride and I will certainly miss my association with such wonderful stake and ward youth leaders.

I was called Sunday to be the Relief Society Compassionate Service Leader. This will be fun and help me to get to know the ladies in our ward better.

1 comment:

Mica said...

You guys are always on the go! Looks like you're havin' lots of fun though! The pig wrestling looks hilarious! I love it! Alexa is getting so big and is so adorable.....what a smiley little thing! I bet you are just loving being a grandma! :) Good luck with your new calling! Hope all is going well! Have a great day!