Friday, July 17, 2009

My Beautiful Grandbaby, Alexa!







I've been blessed to spend the week in Portland with Danielle and Steve and their beautiful daughter, Alexa. She is such a gift to our family and we are so happy to welcome her with love and hugs. We love to just hold her and snuggle and sing primary songs to her. She is a little fussy and just wants to eat any waking moment. We have to get her to take a pacifier. She has really grown in just the week that I have been here. She loves to get her diaper changed and lay on her changing table and kick all free and easy for a minute. She isn't crazy about her carseat or swing yet. I got to tend tonight as Danielle and Steve went out to the new Harry Potter movie with their friends. We went out to the park when she started crying and she settled down and fell to sleep. She likes the breeze and looking up into the trees. I think that they remind her of heaven.


Love ya sweet Alexa!

No comments: